donderdag 2 december 2010

Wednesday, december 1st.

We always get stray visitors at Verklund. They are a safety risk, after all we are a military base. On the other hand, we like to be good hosts. Like any army we are always looking for new recruits. So standard procedure is, checking for arms on a safe distance. Then get closer and have a chat, trying to find out what the intentions of the visitor are. Usually these are very pleasant conversations and we don't get any trouble.

When there was some more base presence I selected a few brave Vanguards and we went for the Legionaires of 2REP. It was a nice 4 vs 4 skirmish where we managed to grab their flag quite a few times. It was a nice fight and I think both sides proofed to be good sports.

Also Mum payed me a visit. It was the first time after I moved into the house. She told me she liked my interior a lot. We talked about the news, the things in life and all the usual stuff a mother and daughter talk about around the kitchen table. Love you Mum. /me blows a kiss!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten