woensdag 1 december 2010

The sacred soil of Verklund


Vanguard Prime, or Neo Verklund, is the primary city and home of the Vanguard Armed Forces. Currently located on the moon of Hiraxis .Verklund, homebase of the army I proudly serve.
This futuristic Metropolis has seen epic battles. Soldiers have been wading through pools of blood and piles of spent guncases, to defend this base from enemy forces from all over the grid.




Somewhere in this sim, there is a green spot. A park. Like a little reservate to salvage the last few trees in this concrete and neon jungle. A place were me and my brothers in arms hang out. Plan our attacks or discuss the past battles. A spot to exchange the news on the grid, but also talk about personal issues amongst friends.



The military base is situated underneath the city. Meetingrooms, armory, offices are located there. This stronghold is our last line of defense. Behind the blastdoors of this corridor is my office.


Not often used, I must say. I use it to do my paperwork, discuss serious issues and training students of the Officer Academy.
Some admirer placed a plant in the corner. What a contrast with the grey grim furniture.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten