donderdag 9 december 2010

Having a blast & Christmas shopping

I decided to take on Raven Raiders with 8 brave Vangaurds. Soon after we deployed our attack their allies of Silver Hawk assisted them in battle. We managed to lock the defending forces in their base and occasionally made it into it.
Although the raid as such was a succes, the lag during the battle was immense. I decided to change the attack to the C.A.T.I. forces.
In C.A.T.I. we found that we were outnumbered 12 vs 8. 20 soldiers in a homestead sim is the maximum number, so there was no way to get more back-up in. I ordered the troops into two 4 men squads, each taking on one of the targets.
This divided the focus of the defending troops and it was just a matter of time untill one of the two defense clusters would fall. When that happened, all our force was focussed on that particular defense point.
Perhaps because of our effective strategy, the C.A.T.I. commander decided to deploy a tank into the battlefield. I ordered tanks to be deployed also, and for a moment we had a real tank battle going on.
However, the battle was locked and we were not able to breach their defenses anymore. After 1 hour of attacks I ordered withdrawel and congratulated the men on another great battle.


Shortly after the battles, my mother called me and asked me if I would like to go christmas shopping with her. My lovely mother gave me this new outfit. Yes, I will be wearing a golden dress with Christmas!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten