dinsdag 30 november 2010

Home, Sweet Home.

I just finished my house.

Where the Verklund base is a grey futuristic moon base, with a small green park to compensate the urban atmosphere a bit, my home is classic. Old fashioned. I have a small cottage, close to the sea, in the backyard of Mum's mansion.
My whole family, apart from Dad, lives here.
Let's me take you on a small guided tour...

A little overview of the living room. On the far side is my working corner, to the left my fireplace, to the right the livingroom and in front the diner.

Me at my desk, writing this blog at the end of my workingday. As you can see I am in my formal uniform.

Some time to think the day over. My little moment of meditation, watching at the flames in the fireplace.

Final stage before going to bed, a nice warm bath to relax body and mind.

I love my big bed, nice, warm and soft with lots of cushions and blankets to curl up and sleep

I love the morning sun. Waking up, with it's rays warming my skin. Sipping my Operations coffee.

I hold high combat morals, but since our former opponents, the Merczateers, have the best coffee on the grid, I luted a life time supply.

I am happy I did... I don't think I will see the city of Badnarik for a long time.

Time to go to work, leaving the empty cup on the dining table...

Behind my house, my transport to my work awaits.

I really must ask the Führer for a company car. It might take some more travelling time, but at least the neighbours will stop complaining.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten